Summer 2010
  • I was just looking at Fandango and noticed that there's really nothing coming out for a few weeks, which is kind of weird what with Iron Man 2 already being a week old. Usually the flood starts right after Free Comic Book Day, but I don't believe that anybody was actively getting out of the way of Ridley Scott's Robin Hood.

I think the next movie that looks like it has any potential is Prince of Persia, and I'm looking forward to that in the hopes that it ends up being another Pirates of the Caribbean - a movie that should have been, by all rights, horrible, but ended up being one of the most enjoyable I'd seen in years.

Splice seems like a rental unless I hear some epic things, and A-Team seems more like a "wouldn't it be cool if..." and if it was on YouTube, I'd be all about it. For $10/ticket, again we're going to need spectacular reviews to get me out of the house.

But really, (other than Predators, which I still think is coming out this summer) I can't think of anything this summer that looks like it's going to be all that great. There may be things, but in that nothing comes to mind... doesn't that say a lot in and of itself? So what say you all? Anything this summer you're looking forward to?
  • Inception, Christopher Nolan film with Leo DiCaprio. Looks mind-blowing.
  • JayneJayne
  • Cool, that trailer reminds me 100% of House Of The Dead: Overkill on the Wii.

I've not been keeping up with the new films for a while now, I usually wait 'til they brake then wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray to come out!
  • RombieRombie
  • JayneJayne
  • I find myself thinking how amazing a Statham Robin Hood would be. The mind boggles. Have the production team of Gamer and the Crank flicks knock it out on consumer HDSLRs over a weekend. Amazing.
  • RombieRombie

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion