2013 Film List
  • JayneJayne
  • Basically right after I wrote the above in a few blocks during earlier part of Jan, things already changed... like Die Hard 5 getting a mature rating (yay?) and others getting bumped around in release dates.

@Jayne - Even if I was a massive Monster's Inc. fan, is a prequel more suitable space than a sequel? I dunno, I've never been a big fan of the whole prequel thing because they are something people hardly ever get right. And you yourself admit in general you're not down with the unnescessary prequels... And while Pixar generally has an okay track record, their sequelization of films outside of Toy Story hasn't gone that well in general, well box office not so bad but the general critical response hasn't. I dunno, you're going regardless... let me know in the film thread how it goes when you see it :)

Much like Brave, I will eventually see the film no doubt... I just don't know if I can make it a priority event. :)

I'm starting to see more and more places here pushing to get people in on slow days, so Mon-Wed there is usually places with $8-10NZD tickets including 3D films in the middle of their release. I think I might start taking those screenings up more often so I can see more each month. Saves me from having to worry about the premium pricing as much except for the big ticket events I do want to see on opening week.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion