Dead Set
  • Apparently [REC]/Quarantine wasn't the last word in reality show/zombie flicks.

http://www.amazon.com/DEAD-SET-2008-NTSC-All-REGION/dp/B0047S1KMS/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1357983601&sr=1-2&keywords=dead+set

Anybody seen this? Does it feel like a [REC] retread or does it work on its own?
  • I only managed to watch about 30 mins of it when it was originally broadcast so I'm not really the person to comment on it but it seemed pretty boring and the characters were very stereotypical.
  • I'll pass on it then.

(P.S. I still haven't watched a single episode of The Walking Dead.)
  • PlopperPlopper
    Walking Dead is very good ZW, great characters, great story and great special Effects from Greg Nicotero's company, and he even gets to direct a few of the episodes too!
  • I plan to marathon Walking Dead at some point. Nowadays with any series with a story arc (example: Lost) it's just easier to rent the DVDs and watch all the episodes at once.
  • PlopperPlopper
    I'm going to do the same actually, I watched series one so long ago for me that I had forgotten big chunks of the plot and while I was watching series 2 I was forever trying to think what the characters were on about. So when series 3 comes out on DVD/BD here I'm going to buy series two and three and watch them all back to back, at least one a night.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion