Whatever Happened to Blizzard?
  • Checking the Amazon reviews and hearing stuff on the blogs, I was surprised to find out that Diablo 3, one of the jewels in the Blizzard crowd, is a first class dud.

I used to think that Blizzard was one of the few VG companies that could do no wrong. Not because I geek-worshipped them or anything, but simply because they had good creative people and good business sense, a rare combo.

What happened?
  • RombieRombie
    I hadn't heard that many bad things about Diablo, I think the issue was people were expecting more than the same old especially given the length of time for the game to come out. So not so much that it's really bad but more that it's not better than expected.

Max Payne 3 is suffering from this too recently. Gameplay is fun and fluid but the story and style just isn't the same as what Remedy did. Not that it's really bad, it's just not as good.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion