Check Out This Resident Evil Collection!
  • DanBirlewDanBirlew
    Administrator
  • What, no zombie Smurfette T-shirt, no G-virus mutant Ewok action figure, no glow-in-the-dark Sherry chess set, no "Twilight: the Trent Diaries" paperback, no autographed 8x10 glossy of Tony Rosato, no Teen Talk Alfred Ashford Barbie, no Licker gummies, not even a Lott Furby?

RE fan, my *ss. Poser!
  • DanBirlewDanBirlew
    Administrator
    Uh, does that stuff exist?
  • It's fairly massive, but there have been some larger collections I've seen over the years. There is a guy on one of my old affiliates probably had the biggest general collection I've ever seen and it included an actual Gun Survivor 2 2 Screen 2-player cabinet full sized cabinet. Not kidding.
  • DanBirlewDanBirlew
    Administrator
    I remember those arcade versions. Yeah, they would be quite the add, even for her.
  • http://pici.se/pictures/4dwRM1.jpg

There it is showcased back in 2005 in a German magazine, including the cabinet (although John is actually in the US). CVXFreak also had a sizeable collection a number of years ago, but he mostly had games. Recently there was a picture posted around the net of every copy of RE4/Bio4 out there, and while I'm unsure if was his I knew he had every one at one stage so it's possible. Both of them kept collecting until only a couple of years ago so the collections got bigger, but it's my understanding they've been selling items off because of a change in not wanting to collect as much and also moving (John moved somewhere else in the US and hadn't been online all that much until recently, CVX of course is in Japan now interning at a translation company).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion